Take your taste buds on a tour of the Czech Republic discover the food markets of Prague and explore the Krakow Christmas Market in the city’s Old Town district and indulge in Berlin. Setting out from Krakow, get a sense of Poland’s old-world charm with your Local Expert as you ascend Wawel Hill to the Renaissance Castle and cathedral—the final resting place of the Kings of Poland. Known as the Venice of Poland, Wrocław is a wonder to behold with its 150 bridges spanning five rivers and twelve islands, not to mention the Baroque grandeur of the Rynek Christmas markets. In the German capital, see what remains of the Berlin Wall, admire the painstakingly restored Reichstag and soak up the festive magic among the market stalls of Gendarmenmarkt square.
8D Christmas Markets of Poland, Prague & Germany
fromUS$1,823 per person
- Kraków: Take in the ambience with a walk around the magnificent Cloth Hall in the Market Square to see the Christmas Market.
- Kraków: The medieval heart of Krakow is rich in legend, a kind of Polish Camelot. Join your Local Expert for an in-depth exploration of this historic Holy Grail.Cross the former Jewish Quarter of Kazimierz to Podgórze and see the Ghetto Square.
- Kraków: Visit the cathedral atop Wawel Hill, see the castle and look for the iconic dragon, accompanied by your Local Expert.
- Wrocław: Rated as one of the finest in Europe, Wrocław’s Christmas Market offers a delightful, fairy-tale charm. Enjoy an orientation of the market, located in Rynek, the historic main square which is surrounded by Baroque splendour and adorned with thousands of twinkling lights. Spend time exploring the vast array of stalls bursting with local crafts and tasty treats.
- Prague: Stroll through the Jewish Quarter with your Local Expert to hear how the Jewish community has shaped the history of Prague.
- Prague: Visit the imposing St. Vitus Cathedral and explore the atmospheric courtyards of the historic Prague Castle with your Local Expert.
- Dresden: Your guided tour with a Local Expert shows you the Frauenkirche, the colossal 'Procession of the Dukes' mosaic, the cathedral, Semper Opera House and Zwinger Palace. You'll also learn about the traditional German Christmas Pyramids.
- Berlin: You Local Expert provides a tour of this vibrant city. Drive along the Ku'Damm, passing the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and through Tiergarten to the Reichstag building. See the Brandenburg Gate, State Opera House and visit Alexanderplatz.
Travel Period: November 2022/23 – December 2022/23 (Fixed departures). Prices are quoted in USD based on per person, twin sharing basis. Peak season surcharge applies for selected dates. Price excludes gratuities and other personal expenses. Gratuities are recommended. Prices are correct at time of print and subject to change without prior notice. Tours are subject to availability and confirmation. All travellers are responsible for obtaining the appropriate visa, vaccinations and health certificates. All travellers are also responsible for ensuring that their passport is valid for at least six months at point of entry into travel destination.